- So you finally came.
- At last. Time to show what we are really made of.
- God against mortal.
- Monster against human.
- That look in your eyes...
- That's the same look Chara gives when we play.
- Heh heh heh.
- You just won't give up no matter what, will you?
- Good, good. We'll have a great time.
- But enough stalling.
- Prepare yourself human!
- Let me show you my true power!
- Here's Asriel Dreemurr!
- The future Captain of the Royal Guard!
- And protector of all Monsters!!
- W-woah, what? Are you... Are you kidding me?! This is a fight! Does this look like some joke to you? [Flirt]
- (unknown) [I'm serious about the fight!]
- Hah hah... [I'm serious about you!]
- Let's talk about this after the fight! [Flirt]
- (unknown) [Fight]
- So you won't fight me? Heh, I don't blame you. [Spare]
- Let's see how you handle my fabled STAR BLAZING. Behold!
- Did you honestly think that my strongest attack... Would be so predictable? This isn't some lousy bullet! This is the stuff of legends!! Hah hah hah hah!!
- Is my warrior outfit ready to be seen...? [If the player flirted with him]
- What? No, the flirting isn't distracting me! [If the player flirted with him]
- You know, STAR BLAZING isn't my only original attack.
- A good deity keeps a few secrets up his sleeve.
- I'll be a great Captain of the Royal Guard!
- Dad will be so proud and Mom will bake a pie for me!
- Chara will be glad but...
- Won't I have to leave them behind to go on patrol a lot?
- And the family will be torn apart even more.
- Ugh, that's future me's problem!
- Charging my special attack now!
- Hope your b-butt is ready!
- What's that look for? It's a human saying.
- Okay, so I haven't practiced my insults a lot.
- Speeches are harder to remember.
- I don't want to be rude to you either...
- Anyway! Charging is all done! Here comes my special secret attack!
- O...kay then... I guess um, have a normal special attack?
- I... um. That's all I've got. And you clearly won't give up even after. That. Very well. I conceed. I will spare you, worthy challenger. Please, accept my mercy.
- Ha... looks like I'm not ready afterall.
- There's no way Mom will let me fight like this.
- I'm sorry.
- I wanted to show off...
- But I just ended up wasting your time.
- ... Heh heh. You're a great person. Maybe even cooler than I am. [No way!]
- (unknown) [Heck yeah!]
- (unknown) [If not flirted with]
- If you really are serious like you said, you know. About me. You can come over and we can... date? If that's what you would call it. [If flirted with]
- I have to say, you're really good at roleplaying.
- You were a fearless human all the way!
- So you want to get past here?
- Okay, I can give directions as a reward for winning!
- You'll have to go through the passage to the cavern's end.
- Then, when you reach the capital, you cross the BARRIER.
- It's the thing that's keeping everyone inside.
- Really strong souls can get through.
- Like yours and Chara's!
- But they don't want to leave for some reason.
- I know I do.
- Oh right, the only way to get to the BARRIER...
- It's through the King's Castle.
- The King of All Monsters...
- He's... um...
- I don't really know?
- He's never left the castle for ages since something happened.
- His name is Sans. Just... Sans.
- Dad says he's a lazy but nice guy.
- Perhaps you can just ask him to let you through?
- Maybe bribe him with some ketchup chips, heh heh.
- I'm sure you'll find a way.
- After all, you beat a god.
- That makes you like, double holy strong or something!
- Anyway, it's about time to head home.
- (unknown) [If not flirted with]
- Feel free to come over and d-date! [If flirted with]
- I'm gonna tell Chara how the fight went!
- Puts on a brave face, but gets emotional very easily. [Check]
- Asriel takes a stand! [Encounter]
- You're starstruck now. [After Asriel's Star Blazing]
- Smells like goat. [Neutral]
- Asriel prepares a star attack. [Neutral]
- Asriel chuckles confidently. [Neutral]
- Asriel prepares a fire attack, but realizes his mistake and hastily fixes it. [Neutral]
- Asriel whispers "So cool!" [Neutral]
- Asriel pats his ear fur down to look more intimidating. [Neutral]
- Asriel remembers a joke Chara told and snorts. [Neutral]
- Asriel tries to play it cool. [Neutral]
- Asriel is considering his clothes for later. [If flirted with]
- What. [After Asriel's failed special attack]
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.